360Weft Return Policy
Please return products to this address: 6400 Gross Point Rd, Niles, IL 60714
- All requests for return or refunds must be made within 14 days of delivery.
- Due to state and federal health regulations, return of hair products are only accepted under the following strict conditions. Any hair products that is returned to us, which does not meet our guidelines for returnable items, will be returned back to your at your expense.
- If you wish to return an item(s), the product(s) must be returned in the original condition that it was sent out. The package must be shipped back with the original packaging which includes anything such as manuals/instructions, item tags, etc.
- If purchased product was returned in a different state then first sent, it will not be accepted as a return or refund and any additional shipping cost will be charged towards the returner.
- Any additional costs associated with the returns are the customer’s responsibility.
- Original shipping fees will be refunded only if the item was shipped incorrectly or damaged. Otherwise the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your return/refund. We recommend that your returns use a delivery tracking option as we are unable to refund or replace without proof of delivery.
- Damages, defects, missing, or wrong items must be contacted to customer service within 14 days from delivery date. It must be accompanied by proof (photo evidence for example).
- Please give up to 3 to 10 business days for a confirmation on a return/refund inquiry.
- PLEASE NOTE: Restocking fee of 15% will be applied towards your refund for a returned item.
- We will not refund shipping and handling charges associated with returns and exchanges. If you are located outside of the U.S., you are responsible for any fees included by us to process that exchange. All exchanges and returns will be considered final transactions.
INELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
- Products that were Special Sale, Promotional, Special order, or clearance items.
- ANY product that has been opened, used, tried on, altered in any way shape or form, damaged by customers, missing parts, free of chemicals/odors and missing packaging materials.